- We offer FREE delivery to our participating schools during term time
- As soon as your order has been delivered to the school and is ready for collection we will send you an email.
- We also offer FREE delivery to your home if you live in KT7, KT8, KT10, KT12 2 & KT12 3, for all other KT12 postcodes a £4.00 postage charge will be payable.
- If you are out when we attempt to deliver your order we will leave it for you in a safe place, ready for your return.
- If we are unable to find the delivery address given a postage charge of £4.00 will be payable to enable us to send your order to you via Royal Mail.
- If you would like your order delivered to your home and you are not in one of our free delivery postcodes, please make sure you pay the £4.00 delivery charge.
- If you forget to add the £4.00 delivery charge to your cart at checkout you can scroll down on the front page of the website and click on the postman, this will add the delivery charge to your cart and you can check out again.
- If you would like to return part or all of your order please send an email to: email@example.com and we will arrange this with you
- If you wish to exchange your item for a different size please also email us with details
- We are happy to exchange or refund your order if the item is unworn, with labels and packaging - within 28 days of the purchase date
- Please note, returns or exchanges from outside the free delivery postcodes are not free, you would need to pay the return postage
- Please also note that our free returns/exchange service may occasionally be temporarily unavailable, if that is the case you may need to return your order by post at your own cost
- If your item is faulty we will either repair, replace or refund your item
- If your item has been damaged by excessive wear and tear we would not consider this items to be faulty, if we are in any doubt of whether there is a fault we will consult the supplier of the product
- If you have a faulty item please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with details